Re: CVS working now

From: Julian Gilbey <J.D.Gilbey@qmul.ac.uk>
Subject: CVS working now
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 02:02:14 +0000

> The tetex-{bin,base} repositories on cvs.debian.org are now up and
> running.  I suggest that we use them from now on, and merge any
> changes we want to into the current version.  The versions present are
> the current unstable (sid) ones.
>
> To download a read-writeable version:
>
>   cvs -d :ext:USERID@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/tetex co tetex-bin
>
> (or tetex-base as appropriate).

Thanks for your effort.  Well I tried the above command
(with USERID=kohda) but failed to download tetex-bin.

If I am not a CVS staff, it is okay.  I don't mind.

But if I misunderstand something, please let me know.

Is it possible to run "cvs -d :ext..." from my local
machine?  Or I should first login some Debian machine,
like master etc.?

Is USERID=kohda right?

# I use cvs-buildpackage for all my packages and also
# use cvs-pcl very often but never use CVS through network.

Best regards,			2002.2.22

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.