Re: tetex-* CVS repository on klecker?

Am Sam, 2002-02-16 um 09.13 schrieb Christoph Martin:
> Am Fre, 2002-02-08 um 16.17 schrieb Julian Gilbey:
>
> > What are the chances of setting up a tetex-* CVS repository on klecker
> > for the maintenance of the tetex-* packages by a team?  I can get a
> > list of users who should initially have write access if you give the
> > go-ahead.

We have a cvs on klecker now with write access for me
(chrism@debian.org), Julian (jdg@debian.org), Claire (cmc@debian.org)
and Atsuhito (kohda@debian.org)

Now the next step would be to checkin the current tetex-bin and
tetex-base. How do we do that? Do we checkin the whole upstream sources?
And do we have different directories for different upstream releases?

And then we should start to apply patches, to come in time with the
woody release.

Christoph