Re: Package tetex-base of debian woody broken

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answer. In order to be able to give you the
exact message, I have tried again to install (with dselect) tetex-base and it
was OK. I have got no error. Afterwards I have upgraded the other packages:
tetex-bin, dvi2ps, tetex-extra, etc and everything was OK. I do not know why
I had problem the first time with "apt-get dist-upgrade". Maybe apt has
chosen a bad order of upgrading (does it come from the dependences?) because
it had upgraded first tetex-bin and afterwards tetex-base (and "blocked" on
it with the error "package broken")
Once more, thank you very much for your help. I thought there was a problem
in the package itself and I wanted to signal it, since it is the "testing"
release.
Cheers
Vincent Laisney