Re: work to do for woody freeze

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001, Christoph Martin wrote:

> Hi folkes,

Hi Christoph,

> there is some work to do on tetex for the woody freeze and I'd like to
> know who is willing to spend some time on it.

I'm willing to spend some time on it. But I do currently not know when and
how much time I'll have (there are other Debian- and real life things I
have to do and next week I'll be in Gorleben without any internet
access...).

> - We have to fix the RC bugs. Any suggestions how we can fix these
> font/copyright problems?

Wait for a new texmf tree or it will become a bit ugly.

> - There is a new version of the programm sources which we can
> package. But Thomas Esser said there is some beta software in it.

Thomas Esser said in his announcement "Be careful and do not use it on a
production system.".

> - Thomas is working on a new texmf tree. I hope it will be out in time
> to get it into woody.

Yes, this would fix many bugs.

> Christoph

cu
Adrian

--

Get my GPG key: finger bunk@debian.org | gpg --import

Fingerprint: B29C E71E FE19 6755 5C8A  84D4 99FC EA98 4F12 B400