teTeX

Hello.

I am asking, if it is possible, to increase one value inside the source;
this is the higher value for the "save size" allowed inside
configuration. The file is texk/web2c/tex.ch and the original line is
the following:

@!sup_save_size = 40000

I ask you to change it into

@!sup_save_size = 100000

I have developed an SGML system, that requires much resources from TeX,
and I also write a very big book with it. The book is free (GNU-GPL),
and I would like that also other can typeset it from SGML source, but
very little persons are willing to recompile teTeX.

Before you ask, someone already suggested me to change my typesetting
system. But there is a reason for this great power requirement, and I
am asking you if you can add this change to the Debian package (at
least).

Thank you for your attention.

PS: I am not subscribed to the mailing list. If you answer to me, please
CC to my e-mail address.

Saluti/Regards/Grüße,
daniele giacomini - Treviso, Italy