xdvi.real disappeared?

Hi all,

I upgraded my Debian system (of sid) today and found strange
change of the packaging of tetex-bin (Version: 1.0.7+20001218-3).

It seems that xdvi.real does not exist any more but its postinst
contains the following line (same for oxdvi)

update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/xdvi.bin xdvi.bin /usr/bin/xdvi.real 30

Is this intentional or bug?

It is very important for xdvik-ja whether xdvi.bin is defined through
alternatives or not.

But, in my opinion, it is best if /usr/bin/xdvi itself is defined
through alternatives.  The same is also applied to /usr/bin/dvips.

Best Regards,			2001.4.21

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>
 Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.