Re: missing cmbright.sty in woody

On Sat, 15 Dec 2001, Sebastian Hanigk wrote:

> Hello,

Hi Sebastian,

> after updating muttprint (muttprint.sourceforge.net, a program to
> beautify the printing of mutt), I encountered the problem that latex
> wasn't able to find the cmbright fonts. A short lookup via locate
> didn't show a cmbright.sty (the locatedb was at this time up to date).
>
> Is the cmbright.sty missing or haven't I installed the neccessery
> debs? My setup is a woody, actualized three or four times a week via

upstream removed the CM bright fonts from teTeX because they are under a
non-free license.

It seems the font family you use in muttprint is set to Latex-bright. As a
workaround you can change this ("-F" or "--font" option of muttprint) to
any other of the possible choices (Latex, Times, Utopia, Palatino, Charter
and Bookman).

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Sebastian

cu
Adrian

--

Get my GPG key: finger bunk@debian.org | gpg --import

Fingerprint: B29C E71E FE19 6755 5C8A  84D4 99FC EA98 4F12 B400