tetex-update in woody has lost hyphenation :-(. Please help.

Good evening!

As I am just writing temporarily to this forum I'd like to send a
friendly hello to all readers.

My problem is that I lost all the (ngerman) hyphenation with a routine
upgrade of my Debian/PPC Woody system.

The installed version now is tetex-base and tetex-extra 1.0.2+200000804a-2,
tetex-bin 1.0.7+200001218-6.

Normally in the past there was a questionaire of what language the
dictionary and hyphenation should use during the installation or
upgrade. This time this questions weren't asked.

I had a look in texconfig afterwards. When I wnet into hyphen there
was an empty file called languages.dat.

As I couldn't find any help to configure my tetex now and have no
intuitive idea how to start, I'd like to ask you kindly for help.

If you have any help or hints or wven questions to clear up this
problem, please CC me as I'm not subscribed to this list.

Thanks in advance for help and patience.

Have a nice day &

--

M.f.G.

Georg Koss