Re: outdated teTeX for debian?

On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 12:06:57AM +0100 , Rolf Marvin Be Lindgren wrote:
> pkg-install for debian fails because LaTeX refuses to install itself if

potato? yes. it's been whining since last march I think. And it doesn't fail
IIRC, only prints some text

> certain files are more than a year old.  as far as I can tell, Debian's
> TeX distribution is three patch levels behind.

it's stupid that latex has this "expiraration". plain is OK though. And IIRC
there is no newer stable tetex.

				Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

<zpx> it's amazing how "not-broken" debian is compared to slack and rh