new tetex-* packages and cstex packages

Hi,
I've noticed you've uploaded new version of tetex which has already included
csplain, cslatex and some cs* fonts.
Could you add conflict&replace csplain, cslatex to another release, as these
packages are obsolete now. Most fonts from cstexfonts are also in the new
tetex release (but not all. I'll look what's missing). And finaly cspsfonts
(Type1 version of cs* fonts) are not it the distribution, however I've found
mentioning of the adobe/* in the regex send by Thomas Esser, so they will be
probably included in the next version (sorry didn't checked .tar.gz yet to see
it they are there only not installed).

				Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

Obviously the only rational solution to your problem is suicide.