Re: The Splitting of teTeX

From: Christoph Martin <martin@uni-mainz.de>
Subject: Re: The Splitting of teTeX
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 09:30:41 +0200 (MET DST)

> Atsuhito Kohda writes:
>  > From: Christoph Martin <martin@uni-mainz.de>
>  > Subject: The Splitting of teTeX
>  > Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 12:37:44 +0200 (MET DST)
>  >
>  > > Thomas Esser sent me the patterns with which he is splitting teTeX up
>  > > into small packets. What do you think?
>  >
>  > What is or is anything going on in this direction?
>
> I had a look into the patterns but did not yet try to implement them
> for Debian.

I see.  Well I feel that each member of tetex-maint has
many good ideas and/or proposals but before they are discussed
in detail and become realized to some extents, they disapper
as time goes by.

We should provide some more efficient methods so that our
efforts can be realized really.

For example, it might be good if there is some place where we can
put experimental packages so that members can investigate them
and discuss them in detail.

Best Regards,			2000.9.10

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>