Re: Boot-floppies: Why depends on "cslatex", "cspsfonts"

On Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 02:09:26PM +0100 , Wyss, Otto wrote:
> >> Why are there depends on "cslatex" and "cspsfonts", Czech/Slovak
> >
> >czech documentation
> >
> Just curious, does Czech need language specific latex packages? I haven't
> found any language related latex packages for other languages.

because they are correctly supported upstream in tetex packages. These
packages will be unndeeded when new stable upstream release appears.

> O. Wyss
				Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

* Joy notes some people think "Unix" is a misspelling of "Unics" which is a misspelling of "Emacs" :)