Re: May I close bugs #62014 and #62018 on tetex-bin?

Adrian Bunk writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > may I close bugs #62014 and #62018 on tetex-bin? Christoph told the
 > submitter on April 9 that it looks as if the installation f the submitter
 > failed because of a full disk. The submitter didn't reply and these RC
 > bugs are still open.

I have to look into #62018 because there really seems to be a
problem.

dpkg -S /usr/bin/latex /usr/bin/elatex /usr/bin/lambda /usr/bin/amstex
dpkg: /usr/bin/latex not found.
dpkg: /usr/bin/elatex not found.
dpkg: /usr/bin/lambda not found.
dpkg: /usr/bin/amstex not found.

This seams to correspond with #57756.

I have to look, why these links are missing.

We seem to have overlooked this because we all have these links from a
previous version.

But I think we can close #62014. (Which I just did)

Christoph