Re: we want xorg in debian minimal

I resend this to debian-testing mailing list.

On 4/25/19 12:21 PM, Richard Lell wrote:
Hello Debian Devs,
My wife and I got a good laugh this morning on this one! Really appreciate.
I love Debian Minimal and after the first reboot istall xorg,openbox and tint2.
Indeed, keep it MINIMAL. Keep up the great work,guys... and ha good day.
Regards,
Rick and Rita
@ RainbowSolutionsUSA

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 8:36 AM Emmanuel Arias <emmanuelarias30@gmail.com> wrote:

>> President of Debian in Poland want xorg and dillo in debian minimal and mocp
I never hear about it. President of Debian in Poland?
That's true?

--
Emmanuel Arias
@eamanu