Re: Nylon 6 DTY/FDY

Hello,

Glad to know that you are on the market of nylon 6 yarn.

This is Roy from Fujian Xinsen Synthetic Fiber Technology Co.,Ltd which is one of biggest nylon yarn supplier in China, including nylon 6 DTY/FDY.

As for our quality, our machines are imported. Texturing machines are from Germany Barmag, Winding machines from Japan TMT. And our PA6 is main from Formosa Chemicals & Fiber Corporation (FCFC). Hope we can be your supplier in the future, thank you so much.

Any demand, please let me know freely.

Waiting for your early reply.

Best Regards

Roy Mobile: +86-15080315503

Fujian Xinsen Synthetic Fiber Technology Co., Ltd

Email: sales@xinyotextile.com     Skype:royyu1989

Website: www.fjxshx.com