Debootstrapping Debian-testing from http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ and http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ fails -"faulty" package ifupdown_0.8.6_amd64.deb, no more file retrieval with apt-get install from inside chroot after base package retrieval

Hi Debian-testing members,

(I'm not subscribed to the list, so please CC me. Thanks)

I have encountered some problems while debootstrapping a Debian-testing
installation into a chroot environment. First I debootstrapped first
retrieving the files from (1) and then once again from (2), but with the
same results. I did a check using lintian to learn more about the possibly
"faulty" package. On the other hand, I could not retrieve any more files
after the first debootstrap base package retrieval session. Is it worth
filing a bug report?
My system: debian-oldstable 32 bits (7.9.) on a 64 bit kernel (4.2.6).
debootstrap version 1.0.48+deb7u4

(1)# debootstrap --arch amd64 stretch /mnt/chroot/stretch_64
http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/
(2)# debootstrap --arch amd64 stretch /mnt/chroot/stretch_64
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/

(Shell output)
(...)
W: Failure while installing base packages.  This will be re-attempted up
to five times.
W: See /mnt/chroot/stretch_64/debootstrap/debootstrap.log for details
(possibly the package archive is at fault)
[...]

debootstrap.log
/var/cache/apt/archives/ifupdown_0.8.6_amd64.deb (5 times)

Debootstrap error message --> checking with lintian
# lintian --check --verbose --show-overrides
/mnt/chroot/stretch_64/var/cache/apt/archives/ifupdown_0.8.6_amd64.deb

N: Using profile debian/main.
N: Setting up lab in /tmp/temp-lintian-lab-8osJjdfKfW ...
N: ----
N: Processing binary package ifupdown (version 0.8.6, arch amd64) ...
O: ifupdown: init.d-script-possible-missing-stop etc/init.d/networking 1
after accessing chroot environment for retrieving additional files (here:
ssh)

CHROOT-me@mymachine:/# apt-get install ssh
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following additional packages will be installed:
  krb5-locales libbsd0 libedit2 libgssapi-krb5-2 libk5crypto3 libkeyutils1
  libkrb5-3 libkrb5support0 libwrap0 libx11-6 libx11-data libxau6 libxcb1
  libxdmcp6 libxext6 libxmuu1 ncurses-term openssh-client openssh-server
  openssh-sftp-server tcpd xauth
Suggested packages:
  krb5-doc krb5-user ssh-askpass libpam-ssh keychain monkeysphere rssh
  molly-guard ufw
  krb5-locales libbsd0 libedit2 libgssapi-krb5-2 libk5crypto3 libkeyutils1
  libkrb5-3 libkrb5support0 libwrap0 libx11-6 libx11-data libxau6 libxcb1
  libxdmcp6 libxext6 libxmuu1 ncurses-term openssh-client openssh-server
  openssh-sftp-server ssh tcpd xauth
0 upgraded, 23 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 6442 kB of archives.
After this operation, 18.3 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y

Err:1 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 libwrap0 amd64
7.6.q-25
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:2 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 libxau6 amd64
1:1.0.8-1
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:3 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 libxdmcp6 amd64
1:1.1.2-1
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:4 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 libxcb1 amd64
1.10-3+b1
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:5 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 libx11-data all
2:1.6.3-1
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:6 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 libx11-6 amd64
2:1.6.3-1
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:7 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 libxext6 amd64
2:1.3.3-1
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:8 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 libbsd0 amd64 0.8.1-1
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:9 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 libedit2 amd64
3.1-20150325-1+b1
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:10 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 libkeyutils1 amd64
1.5.9-8
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:11 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 libkrb5support0 amd64
1.13.2+dfsg-4
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:12 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 libk5crypto3 amd64
1.13.2+dfsg-4
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:13 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 libkrb5-3 amd64
1.13.2+dfsg-4
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:14 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 libgssapi-krb5-2
amd64 1.13.2+dfsg-4
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:15 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 openssh-client amd64
1:7.1p1-6
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:16 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 openssh-sftp-server
amd64 1:7.1p1-6
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:17 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 openssh-server amd64
1:7.1p1-6
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:18 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 ssh all 1:7.1p1-6
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:19 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 krb5-locales all
1.13.2+dfsg-4
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:20 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 ncurses-term all
6.0+20151024-2
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:21 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 libxmuu1 amd64
2:1.1.2-2
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:22 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 tcpd amd64 7.6.q-25
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'
Err:23 http://debootstrap.invalid stretch/main amd64 xauth amd64 1:1.0.9-1
  Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'

E: Failed to fetch
http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/t/tcp-wrappers/libwrap0_7.6.q-25_amd64.deb

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/libx/libxau/libxau6_1.0.8-1_amd64.deb

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/libx/libxdmcp/libxdmcp6_1.1.2-1_amd64.deb

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/libx/libxcb/libxcb1_1.10-3+b1_amd64.deb

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/libx/libx11/libx11-data_1.6.3-1_all.deb

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/libx/libx11/libx11-6_1.6.3-1_amd64.deb

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/libx/libxext/libxext6_1.3.3-1_amd64.deb

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/libb/libbsd/libbsd0_0.8.1-1_amd64.deb

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/libe/libedit/libedit2_3.1-20150325-1+b1_amd64.deb

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/k/keyutils/libkeyutils1_1.5.9-8_amd64.deb

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/k/krb5/libkrb5support0_1.13.2+dfsg-4_amd64.deb

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/k/krb5/libk5crypto3_1.13.2+dfsg-4_amd64.deb

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/k/krb5/libkrb5-3_1.13.2+dfsg-4_amd64.deb

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/k/krb5/libgssapi-krb5-2_1.13.2+dfsg-4_amd64.deb

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/o/openssh/openssh-client_7.1p1-6_amd64.deb

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/o/openssh/openssh-sftp-server_7.1p1-6_amd64.deb

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/o/openssh/openssh-server_7.1p1-6_amd64.deb

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/o/openssh/ssh_7.1p1-6_all.deb  Could

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/k/krb5/krb5-locales_1.13.2+dfsg-4_all.deb

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/n/ncurses/ncurses-term_6.0+20151024-2_all.deb

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/libx/libxmu/libxmuu1_1.1.2-2_amd64.deb

http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/t/tcp-wrappers/tcpd_7.6.q-25_amd64.deb
 Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'

E: Failed to fetch
http://debootstrap.invalid/pool/main/x/xauth/xauth_1.0.9-1_amd64.deb
 Could not resolve 'debootstrap.invalid'

E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
--fix-missing?

CHROOT-me@mymachine:/# apt-get install --fix-missing
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done

I have the entire debootstrap log, if it is necessary. Here I just
extracted the most important information.

What can I do to install more packages? Should I file a bug report?

Thanks in advance

Stephan