Re: At booting time

On 9/26/15, Jape Person <japers@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 09/26/2015 03:37 AM, asdf@vienna.at wrote:
>> One never should hit anything.
>> That is mentioned nowhere.
>> I can try and the start doesn't work fine here.
>> Otherwise, everything starts  perfectly.
>> Curious.
>>

> Was this an attempt at haiku? Let me see if I can help.
>
> What was mentioned not
> It works fine or doesn't work
> Curious what's meant.
>
> If you're not trying to write haiku you might try a less impressionistic
> method of communication -- like, you know, telling us what the heck
> you're talking about.
>
> ;-)
>
> And you might want to send your more explicitly worded message to
> debian-user@lists.debian.org because this list is probably not the one
> you need.

Since we're on internationally accessible lists here, I always look at
things like email addresses and personal signatures to get a feel for
how I should interpret messages to the various Debian listservs.
Native language, individual writing styles, *AND* online translators
are variables I always have in mind as I read.. :)

I agree that this one sounds like a job for.. Super [Debian-User]! :)

Just thinking out loud... :)

Cindy :)

--
Cindy-Sue Causey

* First post via Debian Sid newly installed on 2nd hand ASUS eee pc...
It Works! *