Access to Debian Test Farm for s390 Testing

Hi Everyone,

I work with a free/open source project. We have a failure report from
a Debian package maintainer on an s390.

I have a lot of systems available to me for testing (including GCC's
test farm), but none of them provide an s390 environment. I tried to
add QEMU's qemu-system-s390x, but ran into Debian Bug 799120
(https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=799120).

I'm guessing Debian has the test platform because a maintainer tested
under it (he told me it was not QEMU based). But searching results in
spurious noise (https://www.google.com/search?q=debian+test+farm), and
nothing specific to Debian.

I have three related questions:

  (1) Where is the Debian test farm?
  (2) Does Debian provide access to non-Debian maintainers?
  (3) How can I acquire [possibly partial] access to it for s390 testing?

If needed for (2), I'm willing to sign-up to be a Debain maintainer
for the project which I have subject matter expertise.

Thanks in advance.