Beginner in testing

Sorry for the noise.

I can select at startpoint between systemD and sysV.
BTW, I wonder if I can get the selection fixed at grub)

systemD starts really very slowly and has a lot of mistakes, cannot be
seen. But I got OpenBSD ssh-server cannot be started. Mr. Biebl said
it is not the fault of systemD. But when starting sysV this works
absolutly fine, stable and quick.

Starting in rescuemod I did get out some messages named TIME and a lot
of partitiones are not tested, such as /var /home /swap ond many others.
Of course, SSH-server isn't started.

In sysV the start is amazingly slow and it stop a very long time at:
waiting for /dev to be fully populated.

Well, and user@1000.service not started (???)
Logging in as root results user@0.service isn't startes too.
OH! Why not? :-)

I use a script to start TTY8 to TTY16. But IPTRAF is corruted becaus it doesn't
work on the new neame of eth1 and TOP doesn't use ~/.toprc.
I wonder why these VT are started without the script now and with mistakes.
I'd like to start just VT1 and VT2.
With systemD or without, with sysV or without and use my script correctly.

More Information are available made by systemctl and systemctl --type=service.

Regards.