gdm3 and gnome broken after dist-upgrade / systemd

Hi,

I have some strange problems with my debian jessie release which I am testing since more then a year.
I upgrade once a week. Today I have seen a strange message during booting:

>A start job is running for Create Volatile Files and Directories

So I decided to upgrade. This included updates of systemd (215-5+b1) and systemd-shim (as I rembmer). After the upgrade gdm3 and gnome is no longer working. Also Plymouth seem not to work during booting. So I installed lightdm and xfce to get a working desktop. But I can not figure out whats going wrong until my last upgrade.

During booting I have messages like this in my syslog:

systemd[1]: Cannot add dependency job for unit systemd-vconsole-setup.service, ignoring: Unit systemd-vconsole-setup.service failed to load: No such file or directory.

and these are the messages when I try to login to a gnome session which is no longer working:

gnome-session[2001]: ** (gnome-session-failed:2454): WARNING **: Couldn't register with accessibility bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken. Oct 28 19:29:52 ralpus-ultrabook systemd-udevd[193]: Network interface NamePolicy= disabled on kernel commandline, ignoring. Oct 28 19:29:53 ralpus-ultrabook gnome-session[2001]: ** (gnome-session-quit:2470): WARNING **: Failed to call logout: The name org.gnome.SessionManager was not provided by any .service files Oct 28 19:29:56 ralpus-ultrabook org.a11y.Bus[849]: g_dbus_connection_real_closed: Remote peer vanished with error: Underlying GIOStream returned 0 bytes on an async read (g-io-error-quark, 0). Exiting. Oct 28 19:29:56 ralpus-ultrabook org.a11y.atspi.Registry[855]: XIO: fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server ":0" Oct 28 19:29:56 ralpus-ultrabook org.a11y.atspi.Registry[855]: after 41 requests (39 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

can anybody help me? Can I do anything to provide you with necessary information about my system?

Thanks for any help

Ralph