An old i486 kernel on Intel Celeron E3200 with 1 GB of RAM memory.

Hello,

I have installed Debian Testing with Xfce on pretty old computer. It is a Intel Celeron
E3200 @ 2.40GHz with 1 GB RAM. I have a question about the default kernel.
According to the 'uname' command, I am running 3.2.23-1 (which seems to be an old) kernel.
Even after install all updates with APT utility, it is a 3.2.0-3-486 kernel (which is for old CPU).
Why it is not a 3.2.0-4-486? Why it did not update/change?

Why Debian still uses 3.2.23-1 kernel, while 'dpkg' shows that available version is 3.2.32-1?
Why it is a i486 kernel instead of i686? And why version does not change even after e.g. daily
system upgrade? I know about PAE mechanism etc. I also know that Celeron is pretty old
computer especially with 1 GB of RAM memory, but why there is still kernel version 3.2.0-3-486?

Conclusion: I am using Debian for a few days, during which I updated the system several times
and still there is a 3.2.0-3-486 (3.2.23-1) kernel in use. I have used synaptic for install Linux i486
with 3.2.32 version, but it did not appeared in the GRUB menu.

Sorry about this type of topic on a mailing list, which is created for dealing with upgrades
between Debian releases.

Best regards!