Re: g++ 4.7

> > As far as I know, setting CXX to the correct value before launching
> > configure
> > should be enough to choose the compiler version (and thus the
> > required
> > libraries). So did I miss something ?
> >
> Depends on the build system, which you haven't said anything about.
> That question would be more appropriate on the debian-user list
> though.

It uses autoconf, automake and libtool, in their latter releases.

Upper level Makefile.am has this line:
AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS = 1.9.4 foreign

configure.in has these lines:
AC_LANG([C++])
AC_PROG_CXX
AC_PROG_CXXCPP
AM_PROG_LIBTOOL
AC_PROG_INSTALL

Hope I provided enough information.

PS: I tried on the debian user french list, but had no answers.

Thanks.