[kde]Pulseaudio volume reset

Hi.

On one of my multiuser systems, I've been having a problem with pulseaudio and kde.

On startup the volume is set to maximum, but the headphone volume in alsamixer is set to low. If I change it using pauvcontrol, the volume normalizes, but then after restart, it switches back to the default.

So on each reboot I've to set the volume using pauvcontrol (switching from analog speakers to analog headphone and opposite does the trick).

I've manually tried to set permissions in ~ as 1000:1000 (current user) and u+rwx,g-rwx,o-rwx.