Kind Attn Govt. Employee's & Dependants

Govt. Employee's Welfare Housing Organization(GEWHO) is Planning for Launching a Exclusive Tower For Govt. Employee's & Dependants  only , in Noida Extension at a very Reasonable Price of Rs 2300/- Per Sq Ft (Tentative Rate).Presently GEWHO has acquired the land and all other certification is under process. Total Units in the said project would be 200 (Aprox).

Kindly Note that this Project shall be Exclusively  be for Employee's of Central / State Govt Empployee’s & PSU’s . It would include sectors like the Armed Forces /Para Mailitary Forces,Central /State Govt Agencie's & PSU’s etc.

This is a Plain Survey all interested applications should reach us by Post before 25th Jan 2012.

For Application Form and project details Kindly send us a Request - Send Application Form. Kindly mention your complete Name, Mobile & Contact Address while mailing on our email --- gewhoindia@gmail.com

We also request you to pass On the Message in Your Esteemed Organization since we have Mailing Excess to You Only.