Re: Not Authorized on debian testing + xfce4.8

On 01/03/12 11:34, chengshid wrote:
i google this problem and it is useful.
edit the /usr/share/polkit-1/actions/org.freedesktop.udisks.policy
modify the field
<action id="org.freedesktop.udisks.filesystem-mount">
<allow_any>no</allow_any> to <allow_any>yes</allow_any>

Anyway, thanks.

于 2012年01月03日 07:32, dE . 写道: