State of graphical drivers.

Hi.

I'm providing Debian testing Desktop systems to end users (mac/win migrants) so there're frequent new installations on a verity of hardware; graphics drivers are needed frequently. I've noted in recent times, the nvidia-glx and fglrx appear and disappear frequently in testing which causes major trouble when synking repos. Currently all legacy nvidia-glx packages are missing and fglrx is missing.

I suggest keeping the packages outdated rather than removing them completely.