Miditech i2 Control 61

In:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-testing/2010/05/msg00000.html

I had asked for a driver. Now I have found out:

For Windows, there is a Midi Diagnostics program named MidiOx. The Midi Keyboard that did not work now works after only installing and one time starting MidiOx.

Then when hitting a key a message appeared on the screen. After that, a music application that first did not work, now works.

Is there under Debian also such a midi diagnostics program? If there is one, and I get it running under Linux as well as under XP, I can use Qsynth and Rosegarden!

And under XP it works without driver installation. Is this the same under Debian?

Installation Squeeze amd64.

David