Re: dual head, xorg and -sharevts

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:04:20 -0700
arun mittal <arunncce2089@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Now when i start second X server i pass second xorg.conf as parameter
> in startx which results in running x server on second screen. I can
> see them simultaneously but the second X server now has control of
> second mouse, which was expected  but first X server has lost the
> control of first mouse rather i would say that the first X server is
> freezed and i can not do any thing in the first screen.
>
> Do you have any clue why has it happened.
> did u find any solution for this kind of issue

You need to read the changelog for X.  Recently the behaviour of
xorg.conf change.  The keyboard and mouse sections are ignored unless
you use some special thing (I forget what) because they want it all
autoconfigured by default.

--
And that's my crabbing done for the day.  Got it out of the way early,
strangle cute bunnies or something.   -- Michael Devore