Re: Delivery failed

Please send instuctions
----- Original Message ----- From: <debian-testing@lists.debian.org>
To: <mpmunna@absamail.co.za>
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 7:08 AM
Subject: Delivery failed

Dear user of absamail.co.za,

We have found that your e-mail account was used to send a huge amount of spam messages during the last week. We suspect that your computer had been compromised and now runs a trojan proxy server.

Please follow our instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
The absamail.co.za support team.