ATI Rage XL:

I got the idea that there must be a Debian package, or a kernel module,
or something like that, which is missing in lenny - but that this thing
somehow "survives" when upgrading from etch to lenny.

Something that has to do with the frambuffer device? I have no knowledge
about that ...

# vdir /dev/fb0
vdir: Zugriff auf /dev/fb0 nicht möglich: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht
gefunden (Not found)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------