Re: aptitude upgrade: 181 packages have been kept back:

Hi

apt holds back some packages if it has to install some new ones. You can do
something line
aptitude install kdelibs4c2a
or aptitude install Konqueror
and aptitude will install and/or replace some packages and install a lot more.
Maybe some packages are still left. So do the same with one of these
packages. After a few install xy everything will be fine.

have a nice weekend