[Fwd: Re: FSC RX100S3]

>Hi Philipp,

Hi Martin

>Thanks for the Infos with the ubuntu disc. I`ll test it tomorrow. Witch
>Modul do you load into the Kernel for the Sata-Raid-Controller?

I included all sata drivers that are avaible at the 2.6.15 kernel. But
the ubuntu disc should show you which module you need. The problem is
that i can't look at the machine because it was only a teststation from
FSC and we gave it back two days ago. :(
You can also try to use the standart 2.6.15 kernel from Debian
testing/unstable if you install a testing system, if you prefer the
stable distribution it should be work with the backportet kernel so you
don't need to build your own kernel. But we had problems with the
backportet because it doesn't support the xfs, the strange thing is, in
the kernel config it is marked as modul.

>Bye / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
>

>Martin Hofmann

Gruß

Philipp