Re: Character is square when print thai character

On Sat, Feb 04, 2006 at 02:09:55AM +0700, Surachai Locharoen wrote:
> I install debian testing from ftp.us.debian.org. I want to print html
> file from mozilla-firefox such as www.google.co.th. I choose menu
> file>print and select "print to file" using PostscriptPrinter printer.
> The postscript output is fine for english character but thai character
> is show as square. Could you tell me how to fix it?
This is probably a firefox bug, and thus this list isn't the right
place to diagnose it.  But, is it the same as this bug?  Does the same
solution work?
  http://bugs.debian.org/305146

What version of firefox are you using?

It seems that Eric never actually closed the bug, how nice :)

Let's follow up on 305146@bugs.debian.org, only.

Justin