Re: loopback interface : lo_temp ...?

Hi,

I'm replying to myself as I found the source of this bug.

Problem:
no loopback interface.
It is replaced by lo_temp

Solution:
remove the file :
/etc/udev/rules.d/z25_persistent-net.rules

As I'm not an expert of udev I don't really know the history of
this file that was auto-generated by udev scripts. It contains
mac adress of your physical devices and was not regenerated
correctly after one of my card went mad (hardware related).

regards

--
Alexandre Sauvé
Res. Rimbaud, bat. 1, N°85, 33400 Talence