Re: [OT] suites (was Re: re evolution)

Hi there,
Thanks for sharing your way of doing upgrades. I will
consider that idea in the future.
However, The evolution BUG is still there even in
version:

evolution 2.4.2.1-2.

I am attaching the console output in a separate file.

I switched to outlook express, as I am unable to read
my e-mail for a week now...

Regards,
-Nikolay Kichukov