Re: [Fwd: Load test with mechanize]

On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 11:32:48PM +0700, Surachai Locharoen wrote:
> Is debian limit the number of open tcp socket? if yes , how many socket
> they are allow?
Why is this a forwarded message?

This is also the wrong mailing list; it doesn't have anything to do
with general not-package-specific issues related to releasing or
upgrading etch.

Sockets are file descriptors, you shouldn't have any issue creating
way more than 10 of them.  There is probably something you can change
in /proc/ if there is a hardcoded limit, but I suspect a problem with
your test.

Justin