Re: What's happening to testing?

* Bengt Frost <bengtfrost@users.sourceforge.net> [2006-01-08 21:33:05 +0100]:

> My solution:
> gpg --recv-keys 010908312D230C5F
> gpg --armor --export 010908312D230C5F | apt-key add -
> Then update ...
>
> --bengtfrost
>
> mån 2006-01-09 klockan 07:21 +1100 skrev Andrew Donnellan:
> > I think your mirror may have a problem or you may just need to find
> > and manually install their public key. I don't really know because I
> > don't run testing myself.
> >
> > andrew
> >
> > On 1/9/06, João Paulo Just <jp@justsoft.com.br> wrote:

IMHO it's pretty damn sloppy to release the Debian repository keys on
an irc channel that's not officially supported by Debian, and do
nothing in main package repositories or in the documentation.  And, it
seems, that key isn't avail anymore on the keyservers!  Been trying
for two days, now...
--
Regards, Dave