Re: flashplugin for firefox

Thank you very much Roberto.

Roberto Sanchez wrote:
carlopmart wrote:

Well, but my problem is with debian testing, not unstable or stable. And yes I have included contrib an non-free repos in my sources.list and flashplugin is missing from repos ....

Well, there are three RC bugs.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=flashplugin-nonfree

Roberto Sanchez wrote:

carlopmart wrote:

Hi all,

I have installed my new laptop with debian etch. When I try to install flashplugin for firefox "apt-cache search" returns me that this package does not exist. last week I have setup a workstation with firefox+flash ... Where is it?? Is it removed from repos??

Thanks.

This question is not really appropriate for debian-testing, but rather for debian-user. Anyhow, you probably have not listed contrib and non-free in your sources.list.

-Roberto

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com