Re: KDE upgrade: packages dependencies broken?

On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 11:18:55PM +0100, Raphael Brunner wrote:
> Thanks for your answer!
>
> But, why could it be? I think, there is a rule for packages in testing, they
> don't allowed to broken other packages in testing. Why is/can this be? I
> don't understand the philosophy...
Right, there are such rules.  But testing can be broken at least by
hints from the release team (now visible at:
<http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/hints/>).

I don't know if there are other ways it can break..
Reference: <http://lists.debian.org/debian-testing/2005/09/msg00043.html>

What exactly do you mean by broken?

--
Clear skies,