User-mode-linux on sarge

I'd like to install user-mode-linux on my sarge machine. The official
uml site says (http://user-mode-linux.sourceforge.net/dl-sf.html ):
"debs are no longer available here, since there are now official UML
debs in testing and unstable. So, just point your apt.sources at either
one, and 'apt-get install user-mode-linux'."
However the http://packages.debian.org/user-mode-linux shows user-mode-
linux packages only for stable or unstable distribution (not mentioning
the testing sarge).
Hence 'apt-get install user-mode-linux' finishes with 'E: Package user-
mode-linux has no installation candidate' error.
Question:
Is there a pre-built deb for testing? If yes, what to add to
sources.list to install it?
Any suggestions welcome.
--
      Lukasz Kusmirek