Re: Daemon Programming

Yes Marc !! I use  the system() instruction !!  But how can I avoid
using this instruction ?
In line 153 (http://rafb.net/paste/results/vkgCRD46.html) is where is
use system(), Maybe if I use the complete path to that instruction can
help.

Thanks again for your help

--
"Meine Hoffnung soll mich leiten