Re: Is it safe to upgrade Woody to Sarge?

Dnia czwartek, 13 stycznia 2005 11:15, Björn Johansson napisał:
[...]
> Okay, that's HUGE! How about DVD images?
> My PC(with woody) at home has no internet connection, the Mac
> with Sarge has(56k dialup).
>
> Luckily I have a fast internet connection here at work. So the only
> way for me to make an upgrade is to download the iso images.
>
> Björn Johansson

Well... DVD? Sure. :-) You can download it with jigdo:
http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/dvd/jigdo-area/

If you want CD you might use torrent files:
http://www.debian.org/CD/torrent-cd/

--
Lech Karol Pawłaszek <ike>
"You will never see me fall from grace..." [KoRn]