Re: Is it safe to upgrade Woody to Sarge?

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:48:56 +0100, Björn Johansson
<bjorn.johansson@4a-consulting.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Is it safe to upgrade Woody to Sarge?
> I know Sarge is working very well on my other computer, but that was
> an install from scratch, no upgrade.
>
> Björn Johansson
> (not a member of the list)

Well, some of my oooold box was upgraded from 1.3 to 2.0 to 2.1
to 2.2. Although not very smooth, I still can do those upgrades
remotely.

On other boxes, I also did upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1.
No problem big enough to be remebered :D

--
 .''`.     Andika Triwidada <andika@gmail.com>
: :'  :    just another Debian admin