Re: Help Configuring Exim

On Wed, 2005-01-12 at 11:35 -0800, Mike Dillinger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I installed sarge some time ago.  I am now interested in setting up my
> own mail server to experiment.  When exim was installed, it was
> configured to set up aliases to forward mail to another user on another
> domain.  I'd like to get rid of those aliases, but I can't figure out
> how.  They're not in /etc/aliases or anything immediately obvious to me.
> I'd like all mail stored locally and not forwarded.
>
> I asked on the exim mailing list and haven't gotten any responses, so I
> thought I'd try
> here.

dpkg-reconfigure -plow exim4-config

Answer it the way you want.

Mind you, the default exim4 install supports; procmail,
maildrop, .forward amoung other things.

And if we look in the config, it actually check for existence
of /etc/aliases in the traditional format.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is
Stronger, better, faster:  Linux