Re: Torrent client kills my sound

> As Azureus is not packaged for Debian (it has only been ITPed -- #215127),
> this thread doesn't belong on debian-testing.  Please ask your question at
> debian-user.
>
> --
> Thomas Hood

I'm sorry to be posting on this list with this problem, BUT this problem
concerns a debian backage as well. Refering to my first mail below:

"Yesterday I installed bittornado-gui using apt-get, which killed the sound
just like azureus once did."

I posted this question on debian-user list twice this week, refurmulating
the question the second time, but none replied. Therefore I'm moving up
the hierarchy of mailinglists. I shall stop posting here with this problem
if one of these two happens:
1. I get no answer
2. Someone guides/tells me wich list is more specific to my problem

But untill then, I'm seeking help here.

Cheers, Vegard