Re: purpose of debian-testing (was: Re: secure apt)

Pardon my confusion here, but I am "Finding problems with the next Debian release", i.e. running debian testing (Etch).

I problem I saw (independent of getting the keyring to work) is that the aptitude from the commandline is no longer non-interactive because the new security feature does not abide by the "-y" switch.