Re: adduser asks for password 6 times, am I owned????

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 06:11:31PM +1000, den wrote:

> This one is troubling me.  It can't possibly be right, can it?
>
> This is the output from me adding a user with adduser.

I am not sure which file, but I would investigate the files in
/etc/pam.d if I were you.  Files like passwd, adduser, common-passwd
etc.

Look for duplicate lines requiring a password.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke
      many people; and they shall beat their swords into
      plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks; nation
      shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall
      they learn war any more."       Isaiah 2:4