RS/6000 7020 F50 System with sarge

Hello

I have a RS/6000 7020 F50 system with 1 GB RAM and 10 x 9.1 GB HD with
2 CPUs.

Does someone know a working system with sarge or woody with my hardware
type?

I would like to use the following ISO: debian-31r0a-powerpc-netinst.iso

I think, that i can choose at installation time a working default kernel.
In the documentation i saw, that i could choose the following:

Architecture            BM/Motorola PowerPC
Debian Designation      powerpc
Subarchitecture         CHRP
Flavor                  chrp
Kernel Flavours         power3

That would mean, that it would exist a default kernel for power3. Is it so?
Honestly i am not sure if my system is a power3 system. But i think so it
is.

I think that i must afterwards compile a new kernel to support 2 CPUs.

What do you think?

Thanks