not able to download debian 3.1_r0a using jigdo

I am having trouble downloading the 12th ISO image in the Debian 3.1_r0a release
and was wondering if anyone can shed some light on what might be going wrong.

Here are the data points I have:
1. I am running  jigdo-win-0.7.1a,  with Windows XP
2. The Debian 3.1 release has a total of 14  ISO images and I have successfully
    downloaded the other thirteen.
3. The error log from the jigdo session is shown below.
4. The sniffer capture shows that the TCP connection is reset by the client during the download.
    This means the file is found, but prior to downloading the entire file some sort of error is
    detected by the client and action is taken to reset the TCP connection.
    My guess is that the jigdo sw is resetting the TCP connection but I am not sure since the error
    information displayed is minimal.

Thanks Jim