My Optical Mouse dont work since i have installed usbmgr

Hello,

I have a MS Optical Intellimouse on port PS2. In reality the mouse is link to an adaptator USB--> PS2. By the time, i have installed my fluxbox and all was ok. The mouse was configured like /dev/psaux in /etc/X11/XF84Config and all work , no problem.

Yesterday , i have installed USBMGR in order to use my USB key. And my usb key works. But when i reboot my debian, my mouse doensn't work. I would like to know if there is a way to configure my mouse because now it doens't move.

I have uninstalled usbmrg with apt-get remove --purge and my mouse doensn't work !! Then I have reconfigure xfree86-xser with dpkg-reconfigure doen'st work.

Please help me. I'm a newbie in debian.

PS: It seems i'm not alone to have this problem but no one has a solution ??